Specialization Examination Certificate
- Asignado a
1. Official letter issued by the School to the Office of the Registrar to authorize the applicant’s specialization examination procedure. The official letter must be stamped and signed (6 months of validity).
2. Current birth certificate (original and copy). All information on the birth certificate must be legible and with no alterations (international students should bring only a copy.)
3. Current and legible transcript of Specialization (original and copy). The transcript must be certified and complete. If the applicant has transfer credits equivalency, associated documents must be included.
4. Copy (letter size) of the undergraduate degree certificate.
5. Undergraduate degree certificate (validated, original and copy). Only for students from schools that do not belong to UANL.
NOTE. - If the certificate of undergraduate degree has transfer credits from another academic institution, the applicant must bring the original, partial and validated certificate issued by the academic institution in which he/she took partial studies.
6. Professional license (original and copy of both sides). Copy should have both sides of the license at the top of the page.
7. Enlargement of the Personal Number (CURP) to half letter size. It can be printed from www.renapo.gob.mx
8. Copy of all tuition and fees receipts for graduate studies.
9. The applicant must go to the windows B1 to B4 to check his/her documents.
10. The applicant must pay the fees established by the General Treasury Department for the specialization final exam and photographs.
11. The applicant must go to the Photography Services Desk for Academic Documents to have his photo taken and printed. Formal dress code (see details on the corresponding links.)
12. In-person procedure.
13. Copy of official ID.